SuperForm Plywood: a high performance, bendable plywood in Ceiba-core. All thicknesses are available in long and cross grain. The boards are marked "CE", according to Directive ECC 89/106. They are verified by a Third Party (Bureau Veritas).
Our flexible plywood is used in several applications like hotel reception desks, exhibitions, furniture, yachts,...
The ‘Exterior 1’ bonding of the plywood distinguishes itself from several other flexible plywoods that are available on the market. In the table below, we present you our standard thicknesses and the units per parcel. The size is 2440x1220 mm (long grain) or 1220x2440 mm (cross grain)
|Thickness (mm)||Unit / Parcels|
* Weight a consideration? 8mm as an example is just 9.1kgs, while maintaining the strength associated with plywood.
* Finishing: Clear lacquer, paint, stain, veneer, laminates, plaster, all work well.
* NEW : Fire Retardant flexible plywood. Please consult our sales department for the details. Standard thicknesses: 5mm, 7mm and 9mm in cross & long grain.
Please download our brochure on flexible Stone Veneer from the Download section at the bottom of this page.
Almost all woodspecies are also available as a flexible veneer
- wooden backing. Size : 2440x1220 mm
- paper backing. Size: 3050x1240 mm and 2500x1240 mm